The Elusive New Reader
I'm fascinated by comics, but I never really got into any until adulthood. Having heard a whole mess of stuff from fans, especially about...odd...changes made to comics to attract "elusive" new readers. I'm a new reader so I thought I'd investigate. Are relaunches, reboots, etc. attractive to newbies? Would I drop cash on any of this? And, most importantly, can I judge any of these and find them wanting? What you get here is an examination of popular comics from the perspective of someone with no brand loyalty!
- A "meh" for Resurrection Man...for now. bit.ly/O6FAga 4 years ago
- Welp, I've finally broke down and had a full art-nerd attack. I discussed boobs. bit.ly/ODHW5Y 4 years ago
- @Templesmith jesus, it's looking back at me...staring into my very soul... 4 years ago
- @ingdamnit @IamJadehawk tell me about it - if i get "Rhianna" suggested to me one more time...! 4 years ago
- @TheNerdyBird I'd love to have been peering over the designer's shoulder as she/he went "yeah, that's perfect! Doll's eyes and open mouths!" 4 years ago
What’s she done now?
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Blogs I Follow